I don’t really remember much about my days as a preschooler and I certainly don’t remember doing activities as brilliant as those I’m about to show you as part of my weekly ‘Share It Saturday’ collection.
I decided on sharing the following posts as I felt they suited the preschool environment well and were educational, wonderfully creative and fun. I hope you find them helpful regardless if you’re a preschool teacher or parent with children looking for some great activities to do at home.
10 educational and creative preschool activities
1. Easy Kid-Made Bunting (free printable included) – Picklebums
2. Paper Towel Art – Happy Hooligans
3. Kissing Hand Sun Catcher Craft – Fantastic Fun and Learning
4. Rectangle Tot Trays – Moms Have Questions Too
5. Learning Shapes with Spaghetti (free printable included) – Teaching Mama
6. Paint Chip Pick-Up – School Time Snippets
7. The Letter Monster – How Wee Learn
8. Pretend Play at the Post Office – Buggy and Buddy
9. Air Pressure Experiment for Kids – Kids Activity Blog
10. Preschool Threading with Pipe Cleaners – Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
As an added bonus, here is a popular post from Laughing Kids Learn
Fun Activity for Kids using Wool – Laughing Kids Learn
Thank you to everyone who linked up their great activities this week. I always find it a difficult task deciding. Please be sure to link up again below and check out the other partners from ‘Share It Saturday’ here.
Jackie@My Little Bookcase says
So many brilliant ideas featured here today. Love that letter monster.
So many lovely ideas! That for featuring our bunting!
Judy Whatilivefor says
The air pressure experiment sure looks fun 🙂