Your children will enjoy the experience of learning to count numbers 0 – 10, identifying and ordering numbers 0 – 10, identify colours, improve their ability in matching and developing 1 to 1 correspondence.
Yes, I’m giving you a super cool freebie, FREE peg dot counting and number cards that will have your child enjoying the experience of learning to count numbers 0 – 10, identifying and ordering numbers 0 – 10, identify colours, improve their ability in matching and developing 1 to 1 correspondence.
So much learning from using this one printable!
Perfect for little hands to hold, this printable is a collection on vibrantly coloured circular numbered cards (0 – 10) with clearly identified numerals and matching dots. With these cards you can get your child to –
- Add pegs so the dots match the number displayed on the card
- Practise number formation
- Learn to read number names
- Order numbered cards from smallest to largest
- Grouping cards according to colours
- Display a variety of 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or ten digit numbers, 23 or 32 for example
- and much, much more!!!!!
Peg the dot number counting cards with free printable is wonderfully flexible and can suit all ages. It’s helpful in consolidating an understanding of numbers and can be used in a variety of ways. These cards can also be prepared as a quiet time activity pack and suitable for home and classroom use.