Christmas is a time for giving and so we find ourselves battling the shopping centers looking for the perfect gift. Well look no further because here is a unique gift that you put together with your children. They are sure to be a hit with whoever you give them to. My friends loved them.
Simply place all the ingredients into a jar, tie a ribbon around the top. Add a note of the extra few instructions to making the cookies and your done.
- You’ll need a 1L glass jar with a lid
- 3/4 cup (110g) plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup (75g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 3/4 cup (65g) rolled oats
- 100g craisins (dried cranberries)
- 130g white chocolate chips
Extra ingredients for making cookies
- 125g butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instruct them to throw all the ingredients into a bowl, add the wet ingredients and bake until golden brown.
Here is a picture of my nephew stirring some cookie mixture I received as a gift in a jar. We had a great time doing it together.