Get your students hands on these gorgeous themed weather threading cards. Great to add to a literacy centre, complete at home or have on display in the classroom, these watercolor painted weather pieces will inspire conversation and develop fine motor skills.
Get your students hands on these gorgeous themed weather lacing cards. Great to add to a literacy centre or complete and have on display, these watercolor painted weather pieces will inspire conversation and develop fine motor skills.
Additionally, this lacing pack will help your students to:
- recognise some weather symbols used to indicate weather
- build an understanding of various types of weather
- recognise the differences between two types of weather
- consider how daily and seasonal changes impact our lives
- develop fine motor skills
- develop vocabulary that relate to the weather through conversations
- hands on engagement activity
Inside this pack you’ll find –
Large 16 x lacing cards relating to weather. Items include:
- sun/cloud – overcast
- storm cloud with lightening
- rain cloud
- snow cloud
- thermometer temperature gauge
- hygrometer temperature gauge
- wind sock
All threading cards require laminating and holes to be made where indicated.
This will ensure longevity of this fabulous resource.
Don’t forget to check out my other hands on weather ideas.