Shoes for kids have become a whole lot more creative and fun, thanks to Bobux shoes. My favourite shoe brand have created a whole new range and you have the opportunity to WIN a pair of custom colour in Bobux shoes!
I’m picky about the shoes my kids wear, like reeeeally picky. My girls know that I don’t even consider the flashing kind of shoes with all the gems and sparkles. They don’t meet my criteria, which looks at the quality of the shoe material and the foot support it provides.
Bobux is a brand that I have loved from the moment I saw them on Instagram, when Possum (now 5 years old) was a baby. I love their shoes for a number of reasons. To name a few –
- Bobux footwear is endorsed by podiatrists
- Bobux shoes are tested to international REACH standards for child safety
- They have a great range of shoes for newborns through to older kids, suiting all stages of development
- High quality materials
- They are great value
- LOVE their design in shoes
Bobux have taken their creative design in shoes to a whole new level I’ve not seen before. They have a custom colour in range for kids! With these shoes kids can get creative and colour in their shoes however they like and if they want to redesign them, you simply wipe and start again.
These shoes are only available for a limited time.
Their sizes will fit preschoolers through to children who wear a size 2 1/2 shoe.
WIN a pair of custom colour in Bobux shoes
With thanks to Bobux, you can win a pair of these awesome Bobux custom colour in shoes for your child. These are valued at $105 AU and they come with their very own coloured pens to use on the shoes.
To enter, simply leave a comment below telling me…
Why would you like to win a pair of these custom colour in shoes from Bobux?
- This giveaway is unfortunately only open for Australian Residents Only
- Competition concludes on Friday 30th June, 2017 at 9am (AEST)
- The winner will be chosen based on originality and creativity of their comment
- Entrants will need to provide a valid email address
- Winners will be contacted via email. If you have not left a valid email address for us to contact you with, someone else will be drawn instead. Winners will need to contact me and provide their postal address within 48 hours or the prize/samples will be reallocated.